Explore the oceans most loved creatures during this deep-water experience. You’ll begin your adventure by putting on a wetsuit and meeting one of our
trainers for a course on dolphin physiology and behavior. Then, it’s time to get in the water and make a new friend. You’ll have approximately 30 minutes
to share all sorts of behaviors, including kisses, handshakes, rubs, training techniques and feeding your new friend. Hang on! The experience is
highlighted by an awesome dorsal pull that’ll show you the true power of these amazing creatures. With your experience you’ll also enjoy a full day
of shows and exhibits at Miami Sea aquarium.
Dolphin Odyssey Restrictions:
- Minimum height requirement is 52". No exceptions. (52" = 4'4 = 132cm)
- Participants under 18yrs must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observer or participant.
- This program is not available to expectant mothers.
- All Participants that are going in the water must be able to understand directions given in English or provide a translator who will also be participating in the water with them.
- Observing children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Participants are not permitted to wear jewelry
Things you should know before your visit:
- Advanced reservations are strongly suggested
- Please allow about 1 ½ hour for program
- Guests should bring their own bathing suits
- As an Odyssey participant or an Observer you’ll receive complimentary admission to all Miami Seaquarium shows and exhibits for that day
- A wetsuit & towel are provided for use during your experience
- Door-to-door Hotel Shuttle Service to Miami Sea Aquarium and back.
- All day admission ticket(s) to Miami Sea Aquarium.
- Dophin Odyssey Interaction Program
- Sales taxes