This fun-filled shallow water program is a great way for young and old alike to have
an unforgettable experience with a dolphin. You’ll enjoy an informative classroom session
where you'll gain insight into these intelligent and fun-loving mammals. During an Encounter,
the dolphin swims to you while you stand in just a few feet of water. You’ll have approximately
30 minutes to do things like shake hands, share a friendly kiss and even try out some of our
training signals. However, there is no swimming involved (except by our dolphins and they’re pretty good),
so you enjoy a relaxing and comfortable experience. You’ll also enjoy a full day of shows and exhibits
at Miami Seaquarium
Dolphin Encounter Restrictions:
- Minimum height requirement is 52". No exceptions. (52" = 4'4 = 132cm)
- Participants under 18yrs must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observer or participant.
- This program is not available to expectant mothers.
- All Participants that are going in the water must be able to understand directions given in English or provide a translator who will also be participating in the water with them.
- Observing children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Participants are not permitted to wear jewelry
Things you should know before your visit:
- Advanced reservations are strongly suggested
- Please allow about 1 ½ hour for program
- Guests should bring their own bathing suits
- As an Odyssey participant or an Observer you’ll receive complimentary admission to all Miami Seaquarium shows and exhibits for that day
- A wetsuit & towel are provided for use during your experience
- Door-to-door Hotel Shuttle Service to Miami Sea Aquarium and back.
- All day admission ticket(s) to Miami Sea Aquarium.
- Dophin Encounter Interaction Program
- Sales taxes