1. Peter Pan's Flight – No other attraction can bring about as much pure joy as
2. Pirates of the Caribbean – Pirates of the Caribbean is like a boat ride going back in time to the days of pirates. The attraction features, Animated pirates, including Captain Jack Sparrow, engaging in swashbuckling mayhem. This is shorter than the Disneyland version of the ride, but it’s still great fun for guests of all ages (the darkness and gunfire might scare really young children). It contains great detail, a bunch of characters, a addictive song.
3. Space Mountain – Space Mountain is a pitch dark roller coaster that casts you out through outer space. Some cool theming includes, a blast-off the tunnel, and awesome music to enhance the experience. It also has some interesting post-show scenes in space, and games in the queue (so if you do have to wait in line, there’s that.) This roller coaster has a 44″ in height requirement and is entirely in the dark–plan accordingly if you have kids.
4. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is the most recent attraction at Walt Disney World, and is the crown jewel. It opened approximately two years ago and is incredibly popular with guests already. We covered this new attraction in a comprehensive, spoiler-free review, so don't forget to check that out if you want to know more. In summary, the strengths of this attraction are its Audio-Animatronics and theming. This roller coaster dark ride hybrid has a 38″ height requirement, but is very smooth and should not bother those with mild fears of heights.
5. Haunted Mansion – The Haunted Mansion is a slow-moving dark ride that has 999 happy haunts that are dying to meet you. No further explanation should be necessary. If you aren’t familiar with the premise of the Haunted Mansion, you’re probably living under a rock. It’s commonly (mistakenly) referred to by guests as “the Haunted House,” probably by the same people who refer to Dr. Victor’s monster as “Frankenstein.”
7. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad – Another favorite, Big Thunder Mountain is a roller-coaster themed as a runaway mine train on a ride through the barren landscape of the Old West. Hang onto your hats and goodies, because Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is “the wildest ride in the wilderness!
8. Kilimanjaro Safaris – While Animal Kingdom is much, much more than a zoo, the park still gets you close enough to its animal stars to really feel like you're in the wild. Nowhere is this more evident than on
9. Star Tours – Sure, we all miss Captain Rex in the cockpit, but there are enough fun additions to the recent