on November 30, 2016
- Cape Canaveral is America's primary launch site.
- Florida approximately the size of England and Whales combined.
- Key West has the highest average temperature in the United States
- Key Largo is know as the dive capitol of the world.
- Clear Water has the most lighting strikes in the United States
- The Greater Orlando area is home to 71 skyscrapers
- Florida has 1197 statute miles of coastline and 663 miles of beaches
- No matter where you are in Florida, you are always only 60 miles from the ocean.
- All Florida buildings must have outward opening windows
- It is illegal for anyone wearing a swim suit to sing in public.
- It is illegal in Florida to skate board without a license.
- It is illegal for unmarried women to parachute on Sundays.
- Women may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer
- If an elephant is tied to a parking meter, the parking fee must still be paid.
- It is illegal to sell your children in the state of Florida.
- Florida Highway patrol officers lose their bonus if they are 15 pounds overweight.
- Walt Disney compaseases 30,500 acres.
- Magic Kingdom gets approximately 17.2 million visitors every year.
- The Aerosmith roller coaster launched you from 0-60 mph in 2.6 seconds at Hollywood Studios.
- Approximately 46 million people visit Walt Disney World annually.
- More than 75 million cokes are consumed at Walt Disney every year.
- 60,000 people work at Kingdom Vacations
- An average of 210 sun glasses are returned to the lost and found every day.
- Over 6000 cell phones are found and returned every year.
- Over 3500 digital cameras are found and returned every year.